MasterTrak© software is designed to provide many features and capabilities to enable improved management of the organization’s database. Important amount these features and capabilities are:
· MasterTrak© operates seamlessly on Windows95™, Windows NT™ Windows98™ and Windows2000™ as well as on Networks using Windows NT™ or Novell Networking.
· All applications in MasterTrak© are menu driven providing the user with a simple and direct interface with the various system operations.
· MasterTrak© provides a standard user interface for data entry and report printing. This standard interface enables cross training of operators between applications.
· Extensive use of dropdown boxes and scan forms to assist the user in entering data into the MasterTrak© applications.
· Where applicable, drill-down capabilities exist to assist the user in entering missing data or editing incorrect data.
· Extensive edit checking is provided to assure that the operator is entering the appropriate data.
· On-line help is provided, both to describe the data fields and to provide procedures to assist the operator in performing required tasks.
· Interface with Spreadsheets such as Excel™ using the standard report preparation interface. This enables the data from any report in the system to be transferred to a spreadsheet.
· Interface with Word™ and WordPerfect™ word processing systems for the preparation of personalized letters.
· The entire system as well as each application and or process may be password controlled to provide security.
· The user can exercise control over the output of reports by changing the sort and record selection criteria for each report.
· All transaction data is kept at the detail level, with procedures for summarizing provided where appropriate.
· Detail reporting with selection criteria for the various fields is available to enable user inquiry into the database.
· All transactions are entered and processed by User Batch. This enables multiple users of a given application to control their entries.
· The user can use special filtering procedures to find data in a field or table that matches certain criteria.
Various reporting capabilities are built into the MasterTrak© software. Most reports and lists provide the capability to:
· Direct the output to preview or selected printers.
· Enter selection criteria to limit the records being printed.
· choose detail or summary presentation.
· Assign a subheading note to print on report.
· Print summary totals only.
· Direct interface to Excel.
· Print the selection criteria used on the report.
· Each User can save selection criteria as default.