MasterTrak | Applications | Overview | Resources | Related Links | About MRA | Contact Us
Mastertrak is what the utility billing services and the public sector turn to for reliable automation. Whether you have a staff of one or one hundred, this scalable software package can ease every phase of your daily processes., from billing, cash receipts and adjustments to applying penalties, creating delinquency notices, generating final bills and making corrections. With MasterTrak’s unrivaled features and friendly user interface, it increases the flexibility, ease and efficiency of billing processes from start to finish, while being surprisingly affordable
Review by Menu Selection
- 100% Windows-based system
- Single-user or multi-user environment
- Direct interface with Excel™, Word™ and Outlook
- Multi-company environment
- Scalable, supports 100 to 100,000 accounts
- Single window for access to all customer information
- Easily find customer records by scanning name, address, phone, etc.
- Separate address for service address, billing address and owner address
- Separate owner file so that owner is only entered once and assigned to any number of accounts
- User-defined fields, categories, text, and dates
- Unlimited number of services (charges) can be assigned to each customer
- Unlimited number of meters can be assigned to each customer
- Supports both compound and deduct meters
- Records all correspondence (e.g. delinquent notices) prepared for the customer.
- Records unlimited number of notes by customer, date entered and entered by
- Maintains library of images for each service address (e.g. curb box cards, permits)
- Maintains record of all liens by customer account
- Maintains detailed history of all transactions (bills, payments adjustments)
- Maintains record of all service calls
- Prints bill from any prior period
- Any number of bills per customer
- Any number of services per bill
- Variable charge schemes, consumption, flat rate
- Automatically identifies missing readings and out of range readings
- Calculates charges and prints audit report
- Prints owner copy of bill upon request
- Bills printed in zip code and carrier route order
- Batch processing
- One step data entry of receipts
- Barcode Interface to simplify data entry
- Automatic distribution of partial payments based upon user-defined priorities
- Batch processing
- Provides for adjusting usage as well as dollars
- Any number of adjustments can be made for a single customer
- System identifies accounts that should receive a penalty based upon user-defined parameters
- Creates Adjustments batch to provide step for user review and audit trail
- System identifies delinquents based upon user-defined parameters
- Notices are Word™ documents that directly merge with the database
- Records are created on the Customer Master record to indicate notice has been sent.
- Unlimited number of notices can be sent to the customer and/or the owner
- Prepares final bill based upon final reading
- Closes current account and opens new account if new account information is available
- Interfaces directly with Service Calls
- Batch Processing
- Prepares bill based upon corrected readings
- Reverses Incorrect bill automatically
- Batch control on all transactions, including the ability to track all transactions by batch ID.
- Ability to reverse posted batch
- General ledger activity tracked by process date and posting month/year.
- Detail Journals and General ledger distributions prepared for every transaction
- General ledger accounts defined by transaction type, so that users do not need to know general ledger.
- Detailed and Summary reports are prepared by time period and account number.
- Interface with any third-party general ledger application that can import journal entries.
Return to Top